I did a collograph of the the cat mask, in the plan to print it and then use it as a ticket that doubles up as a mask for the child to wear throughout the performance. however, the prints didn't go so well either! It was not a good day for printing.
This would have been an amazing print, but the paper stuck to my collograph plate, meaning it was ruined, plus I had to scrape the paper off the collograph! There was just the right amount of ink.
This is quite a good print, still not getting a lot of detail though.
I did this like a lino cut, using a roller and then using the press instead of putting it through the collograph rollers. I don't think there was enough pressure on this one!